The machine is an ideal equipment to compress, and granulate dry powder materials by using the crystal water contained (0.5-5%) in the dry powder itself.
The machine has such features as reliable, compact structure, easy cleaning and repair, high output and good fluity, etc.
The granules made by this machine can be further used to make capsule fillings, electuary and pills, the machine is mainly used in pharmacy, foodstuff, chemical and other related industries. And it is especially suitable for the granulating process when wet granulating is not applicable. It can also be matched into use with spray drier, mixer, etc.
1. Main technical Data;
1) Output: 80-300kg/hour
2) Granule size: 3-10mm
3) Feeding motor: 4Kw
4) Granulating Motor: 4Kw
5) Main motor: 18.5Kw
6) Hydraulic station power: 1.5KW
7) Dust collection Motor: 1.5KW
8) Air cooling motor: 0.37KW
9) Dimensions: 2800*1800*2900
10) G. W. : 4500KG
2. Mechanical Performance
1) The machine is with the function of feeding, rolling compressing, granulating, grinding, sieving, and dust collection etc.
2) In the compressing system, the motor drives the cycloidal-pin gear speed reducer to rotate the tramission shaft, the two compressing wheels compress powder into flake shape, while roating in counter directions. The compressing wheel speed can be adjusted step-less according to different powder materials ( Frequency conversion Speed control )
3) In the granulating system, frequency conversion speed control 4Kw motor drives the granulating blades to rotate to break the flake shape materials into required size of granules and then discharge through screen holes;
4) In the Hydraulic system, impeller pump supplies oil into oil cylinder and pressure is stabilized by energy storage device, set pressure up and low limit on pressure meter;
5) The machine can be cooled using tapping water, Connected with HS-X32A direction rotary pipes, the compressing wheel surfaces can be cooled forcely by the water cooling holes in the shaft.
|Roll Size||350mm diameter|
|Speed of roll||controllable|
|Motor for roll driven||4KW|
|Motor for feeding system||1.5KW|
|Motor for granulation system||0.75KW|
|Motor for oil pump||0.75KW|
|Roll and feeding control||Frequency control|